What does RJFF stand for?
RJFF stands for Rochester Jewish Film Festival (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Reverse Jet Filter
- Revue de Jurisprudence Fiscale (French: Journal of Tax Cases)
- Robert J. Farrell (business coach)
- Rolling-Joint Foot (prosthetics)
- Ramsey Junior Football Association (Ramsey, NJ)
- Ricky Jo Futsal Academy
- Ridgewood Junior Football Association
- Rolling Joint Foot and Ankle (project)
- Rowville Junior Football Club (Rowville, Victoria, Canada)
- Red Jacket Fire Department (Seneca Falls, NY)
- Raymond James Financial, Inc.
- Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Arctic Skate (FAO fish species code)
- Right Judkins Guiding (cardiology)
- Royal Jelly Glycoprotein
- Royal Jersey Golf Club
- Royal Jordanian Geographic Centre (est. 1975; Jordan)
- Royal Jordanian Gliding Club
- Richmond Journal of Global Law and Business (University of Richmond Law School; Richmond, Virginia)
- Rattrapage de Jeu Hydraulique (French; car engine part)