16 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Rochester Gas and Electric Corporation today declared a cash dividend of forty-five cents ($.
What does RG&E stand for?
RG&E stands for Rochester Gas and Electric (Rochester, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Rold Gold (food brand)
- Rough Grade (construction)
- Roving Guns (gaming clan)
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment (UK)
- Rules Girl (from "The Rules" books)
- Rupert Grint (actor)
- Ryan Giggs (soccer player)
- University of Rio Grande (Rio Grande, Ohio)
- US Revenue Silver Tax (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Varig (Brazilian South Airways)
- Regulators Group on Construction Products in Contact with Drinking Water (European Commission)
- Recombinant Human Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor
- Recessed-Gate Heterostructure Field-Effect Transistor
- Restricted Geminal - Two-Electron Self-Consistent Field
- Rubber Glove/Remote Button
- Radio Grade/Universal
- Robert Griffin III (American football player)
- Reinigungsgerät 34 (German: Rifle Cleaning Kit 34)
- Responsible Growth for Northcross (Austin, TX)
- Radio Grade 6 (cable)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch has affirmed the ratings of Energy East Corporation (Energy East), New York State Electric and Gas Corporation (NYSEG), Rochester Gas and Electric Corporation (RGE), Central Maine Power Company (CMP), Connecticut Natural Gas Corporation (CNG) and Southern Connecticut Gas Company (SCG).
3 /PRNewswire/ -- Rochester Gas and Electric Corporation's Energetix, Inc.
x, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rochester Gas and Electric Corp.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 14, 2002 Fitch Ratings has lowered the ratings of Rochester Gas and Electric Corporation's (RG&E) first mortgage bonds to 'BBB+' from 'A-' and the preferred stock rating to 'BBB-' from 'BBB'.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- Rochester Gas and Electric Corporation (NYSE: RGS) today reported lower earnings of $0.
NASDAQ: TESI), a recognized leader in the IT asset management market whose solutions are used by 24 of the Fortune 100, today announced that New York-based Rochester Gas and Electric Corporation (RG&E) has selected Tangram's Enterprise Insight(TM) to optimize their ongoing lifecycle asset management program.
a provider of next-generation gateway solutions for utility customers, today announced that it is providing Field Survey Services to Rochester Gas and Electric (RG&E) as part of a subcontract with SchlumbergerSema.