is very pleased to announce their recognition by The Rochester Business Alliance as one of the 2012 Rochester Top 100.
What does RBA stand for?
RBA stands for Rochester Business Alliance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBA
We have 213 other meanings of RBA in our Acronym Attic
- Reverse Bottle Adventure (gaming)
- Revolution in Business Affairs
- Richmond Baptist Association
- Richmond Baseball Association
- Rights-Based Approach
- Risk Based Approach
- Risk Based Assessment
- Risks, Benefits, Alternatives
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (Canada)
- River Basin Authority (various locations)
- Role Based Application (software)
- Role-Based Architecture (computing)
- ROM (Read-Only Memory) Base Address
- Rose Bowl Aquatics (Pasadena, CA)
- Rotary Bonded Abrasive
- Royal Bhutan Army
- Royal Brunei Airlines (ICAO code)
- Royal Society of British Artists (London, UK)
- Rudy Bruner Award (Bruner Foundation)
- Rules Based Automation
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are pleased that AT&T has chosen to make this important investment in our community, said Sandy Parker, president and CEO of the Rochester Business Alliance.
In 2005, Wegmans Food Markets CEO Danny Wegman recruited six other local employers, including Bausch & Lomb, Eastman Kodak, and Xerox, along with the Rochester Business Alliance, to set up a health and fitness program for all of the metropolitan area's 1.
Sponsored locally by Rochester Business Alliance, the full-day event will demonstrate how anticipating and reacting to customers' needs, wants, and emotions is an integral aspect of delivering quality service and achieving business results.
She also serves on the Board of Directors for FIRST, National Association of Manufacturers, University of Rochester and The Rochester Business Alliance.
Parker, president and chief executive officer of the Rochester Business Alliance, also was elected to The Bank of Castile board of directors.
The Rochester Top 100 list, compiled by the Rochester Business Alliance, ranks privately held companies on revenue growth over a three year period.
Among other awards, she was recognized by the Women's Council of the Rochester Business Alliance as a finalist for the Athena Award, which recognizes local women for their professional and community service achievements.