In addition, Roche supports basic research in transplantation with its funding of the independent Roche Organ Transplantation Research Foundation (ROTRF), which directly supports innovative research projects attracting new researchers with innovative and novel scientific ideas to meet unmet medical needs in solid organ transplantation.
What does ROTRF stand for?
ROTRF stands for Roche Organ Transplantation Research Foundation (awards grants for research projects in solid organ transplantation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Return of the Rentals (The Rentals music album)
- Return of the Robin (hockey tournament)
- Rhythm on the Ridge (music festival; Rotterdam, NY)
- Ride On The Ridge (Blue Ridge Parkway motorcyclist gathering)
- Rise of the Reds (gaming modification, C&C Generals Zerohour)
- Rock on the Range
- Roots on the Rails (train trips; Vermont)
- Rulers of the Ring (toy)
- Rules of the Road
- Rumble on the Rock (Rumble World Entertainment)
- Reality of the Situation
- Remote Optical Testing System
- Revenge of the Sith (Star Wars)
- Rhythm of the Saints (Paul Simon song/album)
- Riddle of the Sphinx (gaming)
- Riders on the Storm (Doors song)
- Rotary Out Trunks Selectors
- Ruggedized Off-The-Shelf
- Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment (telescopes stationed in Australia, Namibia, Turkey, United States)
- Rolling on the Floor Screamin' out Joyful Sounds
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Roche Organ Transplantation Research Foundation has named the winners of its 6th grant awards competition.
Roche announced today that it will extend support for the Roche Organ Transplantation Research Foundation (ROTRF) until 2006.