The Rochdale Borough Safeguarding Children Board (RBSCB) review said the "deficiencies" in the way children's social care responded to the victims' needs were caused by "patchy" training of frontline staff.
What does RBSCB stand for?
RBSCB stands for Rochdale Borough Safeguarding Children Board (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Royal Birmingham Society of Artists (Birhimgham, England, UK)
- Ranhill Bersekutu Sdn. Bhd. (Malay: Ranhill Associates Sdn. Bhd.)
- Royal Botanical Society of Belgium
- Red Boiling Springs Branch Library (Red Boiling Springs, TN)
- Rare Books and Special Collections
- Reaction-Bonded Silicon Carbide
- Reserve Billet Sequence Code
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
- Royal Bastards Scooter Club
- Royal Belgian Sailing Club (est. 1863)
- Ridgewood Bushwick Senior Citizens Council (Brooklyn, NY)
- Rare Books and Special Collections Library (Egypt)
- Rate Based Satellite Control Protocol (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- Royal Bank of Scotland Commercial Services
- Rutgers Business School Computing Services (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Rancho Bank San Dimas (California)
- Reality-Based Self-Defense
- Reliability-Based Syndrome Decoding
- Research Based Staff Development (education)
- Results Based Staff Development (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deficiencies" in the way children's social care responded to the victims' needs in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, were caused by "patchy" training of frontline staff, the Rochdale Borough Safeguarding Children Board (RBSCB) said in its 29-page report into child sexual exploitation (CSE).
The Rochdale Borough Safeguarding Children Board report was ordered following a trial which saw nine Asian men jailed for grooming young girls for sex.