Nasdaq:MVIS), the leader in light-scanning technologies, and Robotic Vision Systems, Inc.
What does RVSI stand for?
RVSI stands for Robotic Vision Systems, Inc. (Canton, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVSI
We have 3 other meanings of RVSI in our Acronym Attic
- Recreation Vehicle Safety Education Foundation
- Radio Voces Sin Fronteras (Spanish: Radio Voices Without Frontiers)
- Radio Voix Sans Frontieres (French: Radio Voices without Frontiers)
- RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) Vibrational Spectroscopy Facility (Melbourne, Australia)
- Right Ventricular Systolic Hypertension (cardiology)
- Roanoke Valley Society for Human Resource Management (professional association; Roanoke, VA)
- Recognized Visual Space of Illumination
- Relative Value Studies, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Retail Venture Services, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Right Ventricular Systolic Index
- Robotic Visions Systems, Inc. (Nashua, New Hampshire)
- Research Vessel Seward Johnson (US NOAA)
- Reebok Vegas Summer League (Nevada; National Basketball Association)
- Reduced Vertical Separation Minimums/Minima (aircraft)
- Rat Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell
- Research Vessel Surface Meteorology Data Center (Tallahassee, FL)
- Radvision (stock symbol)
- Raketnye Voiska Strategicheskogo Naznacheniya (Russian strategic rocket forces)
- Recorded Volume Serial Number (Veritas)
- Robotics, Vision and Sensor Networks Group (Cambridge, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 3, 2002 Robotic Vision Systems, Inc.
Business Editors & Legal Writers NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 19, 2001 The following is an announcement by the law firm Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP: The law firm of Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP announces that a class action lawsuit was filed on June 19, 2001, on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Robotic Vision Systems, Inc.
Business Editors & Legal Writers NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 12, 2001 Kaplan, Kilsheimer & Fox LLP filed a class action lawsuit against Robotic Vision Systems, Inc.
Business Editors & Legal Writers NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 11, 2001 Notice is hereby given that a class action lawsuit was filed on June 11, 2001, in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, on behalf of purchasers of Robotic Vision Systems, Inc.
Business Editors DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 23, 2000 INFRASTRUCTURE, the leading independent research organization covering the investor's view of the semiconductor manufacturing industry, has profiled leading machine vision company, Robotic Vision Systems, Inc.
21, 1999-- Multi-unit order for RVSI's top LS7700 units pushes current quarter bookings to over 50 units; A recovery that is "still gathering steam" Robotic Vision Systems, Inc.
27, 1999-- One of the world's largest subcontract chip manufacturers will install systems for advanced semiconductor manufacturing, augmenting an earlier, multi-million-dollar order Robotic Vision Systems, Inc.