To move things along at board meetings, he advocates dropping Roberts Rules of Order from the boardroom and letting the board establish its own guidelines.
What does RROO stand for?
RROO stands for Roberts Rules of Order
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Routine Rock Properties Report (oil exploration)
- Red Ring of Death (Xbox 360 game)
- Request Release of Funds
- Revenue and Receivables Operations Group (US FCC)
- Rainbow Research Optics, Inc. (est. 1995; Centennial, CO)
- Rapid Return on Investment (finance)
- Rate of Return on Investment
- Rolls-Royce Operations India Pvt Ltd
- Remote Racers of London (Ontario, Canada)
- Resistive Range of Motion
- Red Rhino Orphanage Project (Kenya)
- Rough Rangers Off-Road Club
- Redwood Region Ornithological Society (California; est. 1962)
- Repeated Recurrence of Osteosarcoma
- Reader's Review Of Young Adult Literature
- Radar Range Profile
- Radar Receiver Processor
- Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy
- Radio Reconnaissance Platoon (US Marine Corps)
- Radio Relay Points
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;eSCRIBE's feature rich product fully aligns with Roberts Rules of Order and automates the entire meeting lifecycle for all users from administrators and internal contributors, to meeting participants and the public,” said Paul Mackin, eSCRIBE's Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
The school board operates under Roberts Rules of Order, which allow a member who voted in the majority to make a motion to reconsider a vote.
He then quoted provisions in Roberts Rules of Order describing the "right to file a minority report.
With a mixture of old-fashioned Roberts Rules of Order ("Do I hear a motion?
Future questions requiring a member vote whether in person or by mail ballot would be conducted in accordance with credit union bylaws, which call for the use of Roberts Rules of Order.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Caption: Irwin Young (left) presents Roberts Rules of Order to Daniel Canavan, Incoming President of NYSCT.