Since the past six months, officials at the center have been working on what is arguably a key plan for the medical center's future: a tie-up with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick.
What does RWJUH stand for?
RWJUH stands for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Ross, Westerfield, and Jaffe (authors of Corporate Finance)
- Raoul Wallenberg Jewish Democratic Club (San Francisco, CA)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (Princeton, NJ)
- Robert Wood Johnson Health Network (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Racing With Jesus Ministries (Tolland, CT)
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Robert Wolverton Jr. (artist)
- Ross, Westerfield, Jordan, Roberts (authors)
- Robert Wood Johnson University (research hospital; New Brunswick, NJ)
- Robert Wood Johnson University Medical Group (New Jersey)
- Race War Kingdoms (online game)
- Richardson Wireless Klub (Richardson, TX)
- Robots Will Kill (arts website)
- Royal Wade Kimes (writer and musician)
- Ryan Wolfe Kossar Foundation (Hasbrouck Heights, NJ)
- Rural Women Knowing All (China)
- Relativistic Wentzel-Kramers-Brillouin
- Refreshing Waters Kingdom Church (Hampton, Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton (N.
Hertz, Ramapo College of New Jersey, Eight O'Clock Coffee, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, The Valley Hospital, and A&P.
Outstanding Medical Research Scientist Award for Clinical Research: Suhayl Dhib-Jalbut, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Neurology, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Chief, Neurology Service at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Rahway has partnered with Fitness and Wellness Professional Services of Princeton, New Jersey, and leased a 52,000-s/f former industrial building, which will be adapted into a new fitness and wellness center.
MINNEAPOLIS -- Wolters Kluwer Health , a leading global provider of information for healthcare professionals and students, announced today that Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital has selected its ProVation[R] MD software for gastroenterology procedure documentation and coding at its Ambulatory Surgical Pavilion.
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Western Connecticut Health Network's Danbury Hospital honored by The Advisory Board Company for effective physician partnership WASHINGTON, April 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The current era of health care reform has intensified the pressure on hospitals and health systems nationwide to contain the growing cost of providing health care while improving the quality of care delivered.
Peter's Medical Center and the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.