More and more species capable of converting hydrocarbons to carbon dioxide in the presence of oxygen are being identified in ongoing laboratory and field studies at EPA's Robert S.
What does RSKERL stand for?
RSKERL stands for Robert S. Kerr Environmental Research Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of RSKERL in our Acronym Attic
- Rhein-Sieg Kunst-Akademie (German: Rhein-Sieg Academy of Arts; Hennef, Germany)
- Ribosomal S6 Kinase B
- Regional Sport Karate Circuit (Nashville, TN)
- Renz Systemergonomie Kompetenz Centrum (German: Renz System Ergonomics Competency Center)
- Rossendale Shotokan Karate Club (UK)
- International Workshop on Rough Sets and Knowledge Discovery
- Rough Sawn Kiln Dried (timber)
- Rough Sets in Knowledge Discovery (international workshop)
- Rumah Sakit Kanker Dharmais (Indonesian: Dharmais Cancer Hospital; Indonesia)
- Robert S. Kerr Environmental Research Center (Ada, OK, USA; US EPA)
- Risk Management
- Rumah Sakit Krakatau Medika (Indonesian hospital)
- Rumah Sakit Ketergantungan Obat (medical center in Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Rumah Sakit Kepolisian Pusat (Indonesian: Police Hospital Center)
- Reaktor-Sicherheitskommission Safety Condition
- Research, Scholarship and Knowledge Transfer (UK)
- Rough Sets and Knowledge Technology
- Radar Software Library (US NASA)
- Radio Station License (various locations)
- Radiological Society of Louisiana