You could try Ian Siegal or Jon Amor Blues Group (pals of mine) or Robert Randolph and The Family Band who I first saw at the Fillmore in San Francisco in 2003 when nobody in Britain had ever heard of them and they''ve recently been supporting Clapton.
What does RRFB stand for?
RRFB stands for Robert Randolph and the Family Band
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RRFB
- Riverfront Redevelopment Fund (Bay City, Michigan)
- Royal Regiment of Fusiliers (A British Regiment)
- Racines et Rameaux Français d'Acadie
- random resistant fault analysis
- Richlands Recreational Football Association (Richlands, NC)
- Rolling River Festival of the Arts
- Roto-Rooter Franchisee Association (Virginia City, NV)
- Regional Recreational Fishing Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacon (pedestrian street crossings)
- Resource Recovery Fund Board, Inc.
- Raith Rovers Football Club (UK)
- Rathdrum Rugby Football Club (Ireland)
- Red Rock Fencing Center (Las Vegas, NV)
- Regional Resource and Federal Centers (Office of Special Education Programs; US Department of Education)
- Residual Retail Finance Charge (credit cards)
- Reversing Ramped Field Capacitive (Wacom)
- Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp
- Royal Racing Football Club Montegnee (Liege, Belgium)
- Rolls Royce Fuel Cell Systems Ltd.
- Red River Federal Credit Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
The festival saw classic 80's rock band, The Bangles, reunite and welcomed a new wave of performers including: KT Tunstall, Jason Mraz, and Robert Randolph and the Family Band.
COLORBLIND Robert Randolph and the Family Band (Warner Brothers, 2006) The one-line blurb on Robert Randolph and the Family Band could be, "Sly and the Family Stone, without the drugs.
Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame inductees John Fogerty and The Reverend Al Green will anchor the line-up, which also includes Robert Randolph and the Family Band, Susan Tedeschi, The Blind Boys of Alabama and The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Rod Piazza and many others.
Fantasy Island" will include special musical performances by rock sensations Velvet Revolver and The Darkness, and will be supported by performances from Fountains of Wayne, Robert Randolph and The Family Band and others.
Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame inductees John Fogerty and The Reverend Al Green will anchor the line-up, which also includes Robert Randolph and the Family Band, Susan Tedeschi, The Blind Boys of Alabama and The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Cephas & Wiggins and many others.
for Wednesday (March 24) --(BUSINESS WIRE) Band's Hit Single "I Need More Love" Becomes Theme Music For League's Celebrity-Filled Campaign WHO: Robert Randolph and the Family Band -- Warner Bros.
The album, aptly titled and genre-defying, was co-produced by Robert Randolph and the Family Band and Jim Scott.