NYSE:BID), Fair Isaac Corporation (NYSE:FIC), Robert Half International, Inc.
What does RHII stand for?
RHII stands for Robert Half International, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RHII
- Réseau d'Hebergeurs Independants et Engagés (French)
- Royal Holloway Institute for Environmental Research (UK)
- Regional Health Insurance Funds (Bulgaria)
- Relativistic Heavy Ion Group (various universities)
- Rh Immune Globulin
- Rural Health Interest Group (University of Wisconsin)
- Recombinant Human Insulin-Like Growth Factor (medical treatment)
- Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited
- Regional Habitat Importance Index
- Reproductive Health Integration Initiative (Boston, MA)
- Rental Housing Integrity Improvement Project (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development initiative)
- Remote Handled Intermediate Level Waste (nuclear industry)
- Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management
- Robin Harmia International Ministries (Plant City, FL)
- Respiratory Health Indicators for Maine (lung health data repository; American Lung Association of Maine)
- Red Horse Information Management System
- Refugee Health Information Network (national collaborative partnership)
- Regional Health Information Network
- Nose (Prefix)
- Range Height Indicator Not Operating
Samples in periodicals archive:
29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Philadelphia Stock Exchange (PHLX) said it is pleased to announce that it began trading put and call options on Robert Half International, Inc.
Further they announced #2 Rankings (Buy) on two other widely held stocks: Fisher Scientific (NYSE:FSH) and Robert Half International, Inc.