While last year it was known that quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III would be the top two college stars chosen, the lack of an elite passer and no outstanding prospect in other positions make even the first pick, currently owned by Kansas City, far from a foregone conclusion.
What does RG3 stand for?
RG3 stands for Robert Griffin III (American football player)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- University of Rio Grande (Rio Grande, Ohio)
- US Revenue Silver Tax (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Varig (Brazilian South Airways)
- Rochester Gas and Electric (Rochester, NY)
- Regulators Group on Construction Products in Contact with Drinking Water (European Commission)
- Recombinant Human Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor
- Recessed-Gate Heterostructure Field-Effect Transistor
- Restricted Geminal - Two-Electron Self-Consistent Field
- Rubber Glove/Remote Button
- Radio Grade/Universal
- Reinigungsgerät 34 (German: Rifle Cleaning Kit 34)
- Responsible Growth for Northcross (Austin, TX)
- Radio Grade 6 (cable)
- Radio Golfe d'Amour (French radio station; est. 1981)
- Rainbow Gender Association (Ben Lomond, CA)
- Rapid Generation Advance
- Rate Gyro Assembly
- Reading Guild of Artists (UK)
- Reduced Gradient Algorithm
- Refinery Gas Analyzer
Samples in periodicals archive:
He can start right away and give help the Cowboys in their attempt to stop Robert Griffin III and Eli Manning.
The 2013 list includes well-recognized sports names, such as star rookies Robert Griffin III of the Washington Redskins and Bryce Harper of the Washington Nationals.
Robert Griffin III was nearly as spectacular, but that late-season knee injury cost him some points.
Reuters/Landover, Maryland Robert Griffin III and the Washington Redskins continued their improbable push for the playoffs by edging the New York Giants 17-16 on Monday to reach the .
20 in the nation in passing, just ahead of guys like Robert Griffin III and Andrew Luck?
2 pick Washington is poised to pay a hefty price to move into position to take Robert Griffin III.
Thomas' broad jump of 10 feet, 1 inch trailed only Stanford's Andrew Luck among quarterbacks, and was 1 inch farther than Heisman winner Robert Griffin III of Baylor.