The man in question is Robert Anton Wilson and Steve is marking the sixth anniversary of his death with this gig at The Ort Cafe in Balsall Heath.
What does RAW stand for?
RAW stands for Robert Anton Wilson
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RAW
We have 97 other meanings of RAW in our Acronym Attic
- Reliability Achievement Worth
- Remedial Action Workplan
- Reno Alliance of Wrestlers
- Research and Analysis Wing
- Retrieval Application Website
- Revenue Anticipation Warrants
- Rifleman's Assault Weapon
- Right Angle Weave (beadwork stitch)
- Ripe Analogue Waveform (music records)
- Risk Analyst Workbench
- Rosa Antifa Vienna
- Roughing after Whistle (hockey)
- Routing and Assignment of Wavelength
- Ruderklub Am Wannsee (rowing club, Berlin, Germany)
- Rules As Written (roleplaying games)
- Rutger Accounting Web
- Russian Association of WarCraft 3
- Reading Area Water Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Rear Admiral West Africa (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forward, and Robert Anton Wilson with the light, fantastic touch of Douglas Adams and Piers Anthony, Matter is a page-turner with humor, suspense, and a huge imagination that would be intimidating if it weren't so thoroughly humane.
In life, Robert Anton Wilson wrote passionately about the influence that Alfred Korzybski's Science & Sanity had on many of the books he wrote (including some in E-Prime) and on the way he lived his life.
The next titles he wants to dig into are Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson and The Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Mysteries of Amenta by Gerald Massey.
Robert Anton Wilson, co-operator of a Web site that links to hundreds of other conspiracy sites, said some of the most resonant theories go all the way back to the witch hunts.
Robert Anton Wilson, Leary, and I did this event at the Scottish Rite Temple in Los Angeles.
At least this is the case presented by conspiracy theorist/author Robert Anton Wilson, whose new HarperPerennial book, Everything Is Under Control reads according to compact and provocative entries (which include both cross-references to other entries in the book and provide also the addresses to related sites on the Web).
And writer Robert Anton Wilson died January 11 in California.