New Orleans represents the latest client to use RSAN and to become a part of the Roam Secure Information Exchange Network (RSIX).
What does RSIX stand for?
RSIX stands for Roam Secure Information Exchange (Arlington, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Removals in Transit (customs)
- Reserved Sentimental Intellectual Taker (online personality assessment)
- Royal Signals Inspection Team (Royal Corps of Signals; UK)
- Reactive Shooting Instructor Training Program
- Radar System Interface Unit
- Release Suspension for Issue & Use of Following Lots
- Red Sea Bream Iridovirus (fish disease)
- Red Sea Bream Iridoviral Disease
- Ridge Substrate Integrated Waveguide (electrical engineering)
- Rated Switching Impulse Withstand Voltage (power engineering)
- Rancho San Justo Middle School (Hollister, CA)
- Rebecca St. James (musician)
- Recreational Sports Journal (Ashland University; Ashland, OH)
- Rectosigmoid Junction
- Réseau Siggil Jigeen (French; Senegalese women's rights network)
- Robotics Society of Japan
- Rock Street Journal (India)
- Rolled Steel Joist(s)
- Rumah Sakit Jiwa (Malay: Mental Hospital)
- Roger Sylvester Justice Campaign (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For interoperability throughout Pennsylvania, the state and its counties will be able to communicate on a common notification platform through the Roam Secure Information eXchange (RSIX).
Cooper Notification's patent-pending Roam Secure Information Exchange (RSIX) allows Houston TranStar to securely connect with other RSAN[TM] systems and share information as needed.