Highways: Final Report," indicates a correlation between a 2006 increase in federal-aid funding for roadway safety improvement projects and the steady annual decline in roadway fatalities every year since then.
What does RSI stand for?
RSI stands for Roadway Safety Improvement (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RSI
We have 326 other meanings of RSI in our Acronym Attic
- Response-Service-Innovation, Inc. (Texas)
- Response-Stimulus Interval (psychology)
- Retirement and Survivors Insurance (Social Security Administration)
- Retorno Sobre Investimento (Portuguese: Return on Investment)
- Retour sur Investissement (French: Return on Investment)
- Reusable Surface Insulation
- Rice Space Institute (Rice University)
- Rick Stanley, Inc (New York, NY)
- Road Safety International
- Roadside Interview (transport survey method)
- Roberts Space Industries (Los Angeles, CA)
- Rockwell Software Inc.
- Rogers Sugar Inc.(Canada)
- Roller Squad Institut (French roller skating club)
- Roofing/Siding/Insulation (magazine)
- Router Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Railroad Safety Improvement Act
- Railroad Safety Improvement Act (2008 federal law)
- Rapid Strip Immunoblot Assay
- Ray Silva Insurance Associates (Campbell, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now is the time for the federal government to significantly boost investment in an ever-aging infrastructure network and dedicate increased funding for roadway safety improvements.
March 4 /PRNewswire/ -- The Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) has approved nearly $3 million in federal funding for a trio of North Bay roadway safety improvements, including $1 million to complete the financing package for the $2.