In late 2011, FHWA and the Roadway Safety Foundation recognized nine exemplary highway projects and programs as winners of the 2011 National Roadway Safety Awards.
What does RSF stand for?
RSF stands for Roadway Safety Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSF
We have 138 other meanings of RSF in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Selection Function (ecology)
- Resposta Sem Franquia
- Retail Square Feet
- Retail Stock Fund
- Review and Sign-off Form
- Revue de la Stabilité Financière (French: Journal of Financial Stability)
- Rich Sequence Format (file type)
- Richmond Shakespeare Festival (Richmond, VA)
- Right Said Fred (British band)
- Rivista di Studi Fenici (Italian: Journal of Phoenician Studies)
- Robert Schalkenbach Foundation (New York, NY)
- Rough Stuff Fellowship (UK; est. 1955)
- Royal Scots Fusiliers (Regiment of the British Army)
- Royal Straight Flush (poker)
- RSF (Rudolph Steiner Foundation) Social Finance
- Rudolf Steiner Foundation
- RuneScape Forums (gaming)
- Russell Sage Foundation
- Radix Sophorae Flavescentis and Flos Sophora
- Repressor Splicing Factor 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
For its "commitment to saving lives by improving our nation's roadways," the division recently earned one of nine National Roadway Safety Awards from the Federal Highway Administration and the Roadway Safety Foundation.
We wholeheartedly support the Higher Highway Safety Standards initiative, as we share the common goal of improving the safety conditions of America's roads," said Greg Cohen, executive director, Roadway Safety Foundation, and president, American Highway Users Alliance.
FHWA and the Roadway Safety Foundation are accepting applications for the 2009 National Roadway Safety Awards, a biennial awards program to provide national recognition for exemplary roadway safety efforts and to publicize best practices.
The Freelander Road To Adventure will also boost highway safety, by partnering with the Roadway Safety Foundation (RSF).
The South Carolina DOT and the Oklahoma DOT each won a 2003 National Roadway Safety Award from FHWA and the Roadway Safety Foundation for their work in installing median barriers.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Roadway Safety Foundation commends President-Elect George W.
On behalf of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and the Roadway Safety Foundation, FHWA Administrator Mary E.