At the company's headquarters in Bridgend, DLT Training operates the largest Road Transport Industry Training Board (RTITB) training centre in South Wales.
What does RTITB stand for?
RTITB stands for Road Transport Industry Training Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RTITB in our Acronym Attic
- Road Traffic Injuries Research Network (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Raytheon Texas Instruments Systems
- Real Time Information System (various companies)
- Real Time Interactive Simulation (degree; DigiPen Institute of Technology)
- Real Time Inventory Status (Java)
- Real-Time in Sweden
- Reed Technologies and Information Services
- Regional Traffic Information Services
- Remote Traffic Information System
- Reverse Transcriptase In Situ Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Receiver Timing & Interface Unit
- Reliable Throughput Imaging Viewer (Panasonic product)
- Reads Terminal Interrupt Word
- Raamatupidamise Toimkonna Juhendit (Estonian: Accounting Standards Board Guidelines)
- Real-Time Java
- Reduce the Juice (Canada; progress organization)
- Reif-Trifft-Jung (German: Mature Meets Young; dating service)
- Request to Join
- Ring Type Joint
- Road to Jacksonville (radio show; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All VTAS instructors are Road Transport Industry Training Board (RTITB) and BAA approved and those who pass the course are then qualified to drive at other airports in the UK.
They are: the Association of Industrial Truck Trainers (AITT)' CITB-Construction Skills' Lantra National Training Organisation Ltd' National Plant Operators Registration Scheme Ltd' the Road Transport Industry Training Board (RTITB) Ltd' and the Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register (ITSSAR).
A second scam quickly broke as it was revealed that Centrex - the training arm of the Road Transport Industry Training Board - was under investigation for allegedly cheating taxpayers out of at least pounds 1 million.
Centrex's parent company RTITB Services - the former privatised quango Road Transport Industry Training Board - is also in administration.
It follows revelations last autumn that Centrex - the training arm of the Road Transport Industry Training Board - was under investigation for allegedly cheating tax payers out of at least pounds 1million.
In November The Birmingham Post revealed that Centrex - the training arm of the Road Transport Industry Training Board - was under investigation for allegedly cheating tax payers out of at least pounds 1million.