Toyota vehicles are exposed to external temperatures of 50-degrees centigrade, road surface temperatures of 75 degrees centigrade, and internal temperatures of 80-degrees centigrade to confirm the effects on the vehicle, its components and materials, it added.
What does RST stand for?
RST stands for Road Surface Temperature
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RST
We have 206 other meanings of RST in our Acronym Attic
- Retail Sales Tax
- Retina Scan Technology
- Retrograde Ship Time
- Rhetorical Structure Theory
- Ricerca e Sviluppo Tecnologico
- Right Sides Together (embroidery instructions)
- Rigid Surface Technology (Monitor Audio speaker technology)
- Road Surface Tester
- Robust Sequence Tree
- Rochester, MN, USA - Rochester International (Airport Code)
- Rockalicious Stone Tang
- Rocket Science Tutors, Inc. (California)
- Romance Standard Time
- Romanian Security Team (computer hacker forum)
- Rosebud Sioux Tribal (Indian tribe; South Dakota)
- Rosetta Stone, Inc. (software company; Virginia)
- Rough Set Theory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract award: road surface temperature and condition prediction model studio setup.
Elsewhere, gritters in Worcestershire are on standby after predictions of rain, wind and low road surface temperatures for the weekend.
Road surface temperatures in areas susceptible to hazardous road conditions ranged from -8 to -16[degrees] C overnight according to DOT records (Clark County, Ohio Department of Transportation, pers.
Sweden pays a particular attention to the information about the climatic conditions of roads in winter (precipitation > 0 mm, air temperature > 0[degrees]C, road surface temperature [less than or equal to] 0[degrees]C).
Ohio also is measuring road surface temperatures and using calibrated salt spreaders.
Despite the partial thaw yesterday, overnight temperatures sank belowzero with road surface temperatures even lower, leaving main routes at risk of black or packed ice today.
The technology improves cooling effects by reducing the road surface temperature at 10 degrees Celsius even under the situation that does not have rain for two weeks in a row.