By Tesfa-Alem Tekle August 22, 2010 (ADDIS ABABA) -- Ethiopian government said today that it will invest billions of dollars over the coming five years to enhance the road sector development program of the country.
What does RSDP stand for?
RSDP stands for Road Sector Development Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RSDP
We have 14 other meanings of RSDP in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Spacecraft Development Office (NASA)
- Regularly Scheduled Day Off (Oregon)
- Research Support and Development Office (Brunel University; UK)
- Rocket Systems Development Organization (Kansas)
- Range Safety Data Package
- Regional Sustainable Development Partnership (University of Minnesota)
- Remote Site Data Processor (US NASA)
- Repeated Self-Defeating Pattern (psychotherapy)
- Repetitive Seven Day Program (fitness program)
- Reproductive Scientist Development Program (est. 1988; obstetrics and gynecology; University of California, San Francisco; San Francisco, CA)
- Roadway Safety Data Partnership (US DOT)
- Root System Description Pointer (BIOS data structure)
- Rural Service Delivery Partnership (various locations)
- Russian Social-Democratic Party
- Relative Standard Deviation for Reproducibility (chromatography)
- Repeatability Relative Standard Deviation (nutrition)
- Rambus Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Refugees Social Development Resource Center (Seattle, Washington)
- Radar Signal Detecting Set
- Range Safety Display System
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced that the Ethiopian Road Sector Development Program has won a prestigious Good Practice Award from the World Bank's Independent Evaluation Group (IEG).
The authority intends to utilize this amount to finalize the Road Sector Development Program by 2015.