Powys County Council''s road safety unit has arranged five car seat check days across the county, including Newtown and Welshpool.
What does RSU stand for?
RSU stands for Road Safety Unit (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RSU
We have 77 other meanings of RSU in our Acronym Attic
- Repair Service & Upgrade (Australia)
- Rescue Support Umbilical
- Residuos Sólido Urbanos (Spanish)
- Responsabilidad Social Universitaria (Spanish: University Social Responsibility)
- Responsabilité Sociale des Universités (French: Social Responsibility of Universities)
- Response Support Unit (US VA)
- Restricted Stock Unit
- Reunification Services Unit (US FEMA)
- Rifiuti Solidi Urbani (Italiano)
- Riga Stradins University (Riga, Latvia)
- Rogers State University (Claremore, Oklahoma)
- Roller Suspension Unit
- Ruggedized Service Unit (C-130 aircraft)
- Runescape Unlocked (gaming)
- Runway Supervisory Unit
- Rutgers, the State University
- Yosu, South Korea - Yosu Airport (Airport Code)
- Royal Society of Ulster Architects (UK)
- Rumah Sakit Umum Abdul Moeloek (Indonesian: Abdul Moeloek General Hospital)
- Reproductive Success (general)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Witnesses should contact the road safety unit at Etal Lane police station on 101 ext 69191.
Around 75 pupils at the school took part in the competition following a visit by Road Safety Officer Caroline Ainsworth of Kirklees Road Safety Unit, pictured second right.
The scheme, organised by the Road Safety Unit, means all year six school pupils are given training so they are confident and road wise on their bicycles.
Road safety officer for the Warwickshire Road Safety Unit Stephen Rumble said: "Just ten years ago, most women wearing leathers and a crash helmet were presumed to be pillion passengers, but that is simply not the case now.
Warwickshire Road Safety Unit said an increasing number of motorists are breaking the speed limit at school crossings.
The council's road safety unit has teamed up with Merseyside emergency services and driving school BSM to open a pre-driver scheme.
Sgt Neil Morrison of the Grampian Police road safety unit said: "Had he crashed while travelling at such a high speed I have no doubt his guests would be attending another ceremony - his funeral.