According to the Running USA Road Running Information Center annual marathon report, 2009 saw a record 467,000 U.
What does RRIC stand for?
RRIC stands for Road Running Information Center (USA Track and Field)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RRIC
We have 7 other meanings of RRIC in our Acronym Attic
- Robarts Research Institute
- Rotman Research Institute
- Route Relay Interlocking (railway signaling)
- Ryan Research International (research and publishing organization; Chico, CA)
- R. Robb International Associates (Walled Lake, MI)
- Radio Rhino International Africa (Cologne, Germany)
- Robe River Iron Associates (joint mining venture; various locations)
- Red Regional de Información en el Area Nuclear (Latin American network for nuclear information exchange)
- Red Rock Indian Band (Canada)
- River Road Improvement Corporation (Fair Lawn, NJ)
- Ruby Ranch Internet Cooperative (Summit County, CO)
- Resource Reclamation Is Destruction (C++ programming)
- Rich River Irrigation Developments (Australia)
- Rid Roads of Impaired Drivers (British Columbia, Canada; est. 1992)
- Recovery-Room-Impact Events (anesthesiology)
- Recycling for Rhode Island Education (Providence, RI)
- Railroad Rehabilitation and Improvement Financing (Federal Railroad Administration; US DOT)
- Registered Retirement Income Fund
- Registered Retirement Investment Fund (Canada)
- Regulation Reduction Incentive Fund (Australian government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linda Honikman, who tracks road race attendance at USA Track & Field's Road Running Information Center, says, "There's no question that Boston's 100th running has spurred interest in marathons all over the country.
The Nordstrom Beat The Bridge 8k race is rated by the USA Track and Field Road Running Information Center as the 4th largest 8k race in the country.