The Volpe National Transportation Systems Center (Volpe Center), in support of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), recently completed an independent evaluation of a road departure crash warning system that alerts drivers when they are in danger of departing the road, drifting out of their lanes, or approaching a curve at unsafe speeds.
What does RDCW stand for?
RDCW stands for Road Departure Crash Warning System (automotive safety testing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RDCW in our Acronym Attic
- Reconfiguration Data Collection System
- Regional Data Collection System
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (echocardiographic technologist, echotech)
- Requirements for Design Compliance Statement (software design)
- Rhayader and District Community Support (Wales)
- Red Deer City Soccer Association (Canada)
- Red Deer Catalina Swim Club (Alberta, Canada)
- Research and Development Center of Shanghai Municipality
- Regional Defense Counter Terrorism Fellowship
- Readers Digest Condensed Version
- Resistance & Damage Control of Weld-Free Steel Structures
- Racial Disproportionality and Disparities
- Radar Detector Detector
- Radiation Dispersal Device
- Radio Direct Dial
- Radiological Dispersal Device
- Radiological Dispersion Device
- Random Digit Dialing
- Rapports de Développement Durable (French: Sustainable Development Reports; various organizations)
- Rassemblement pour La Démocratie Directe (French: Rally for Direct Democracy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
31 /PRNewswire/ -- Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC), in partnership with the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI) and AssistWare Technology, has secured a contract with the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) to test a new road departure crash warning system.