Green Leadership Award - Double A (1991) PLC, Thailand: The Revolutionary Solution to Sustainable Sourcing of Fiber: Paper from Khan-Na - Keppel Land Limited, Singapore: Ocean Financial Center (OFC) - Pimalai Resort and Spa, Thailand: The Pimalai Environment Responsible Project - Martina Berto Tbk, Indonesia: Green Movement - QLResources Berhad, Malaysia: Palm Biomas Pellet Biofuel Project - Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation, Philippines: RCBC "It's Our Nature to Care" Campaign - YTL Corporation Berhad, Malaysia: Coral Reef Conservation and Rehabitation at Pangkor Island II.
What does RCBC stand for?
RCBC stands for Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (Metro Manila, Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCBC
We have 9 other meanings of RCBC in our Acronym Attic
- Research Center for Biodiversity, Academia Sinica (Taiwan)
- Reinforced Concrete Box Bridge
- River City Brass Band (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Rockhampton City Brass Band (Queensland, Australia)
- Rose City Bovver Boys (anti-racist skinhead organization; Portland, OR)
- Recycling Council of British Columbia (Canada)
- Regional Center for Biodiversity Conservation (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- Reinforced Concrete Box Culvert (civil engineering)
- Retrograde Continuous Cold Blood Cardioplegia (thoracic surgery)
- River City Brewing Company
- Riverside County Black Chamber of Commerce (Riverside, CA)
- Rotaract Club of Bombay Chembur West
- Randomized Complete Block Design
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder
- Recombinant Collagen-Binding Domain
- Refutation-Complete Binary Decision Diagram
- Red Cell Basic Ferritin (otolaryngology)
- Regional Cerebral Blood Flow (analyzed in PET scans)
- Regional Cerebrocortical Blood Flow (anesthesia)
- Relative Cerebral Blood Flow (magnetic resonance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 07 May 2012 Philippines' Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) (RCB.
The peso-denominated money market unit investment trust fund (UITF) offered by Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) continues to outperform the industry as it attains the highest rate of returns both on a year-to-date and year-on-year basis, according to data recently released by the Trust Officers Association of the Philippines (TOAP).
uk Global Banking News - 20 April 2012 Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCB.
In keeping with their commitment to a better education standards and delivery in ASEAN and the Philippines, the 9th AGBEP Annual Network Meeting is sponsored by Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC); Philippine American Life and General insurance Company (Philamlife), ATR Kimeng Capital Partners, Inc.
The major creditor banks have formed a steering committee spearheaded by Far East Bank & Trust Company (FEBTC), Philippine National Bank (PNB), Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation, Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (Metrobank), United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB), Credit Lyonnais (CL) Manila Offshore Branch and Philippine Commercial International Bank (PCIB).
The transaction funding included $635 million in secured non-recourse financing comprised of a $240 million, 18-year facility from IFC, a $200 million, 15-year facility from Asian Development Bank, and a $195 million, 10-year facility from a consortium of banks including ING Bank, Security Bank, Bank of Philippine Islands and Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation.
uk Global Banking News - 08 February 2012 Philippines' Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCB.