Through a combination of written exams and lab tests, candidates can achieve certification as a Riverstone Certified Network Professional (RCNP) or Riverstone Certified Internetwork Expert (RCIE).
What does RCIE stand for?
RCIE stands for Riverstone Certified Internetwork Expert (telecommunications certification)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCIE
We have 1 other meaning of RCIE in our Acronym Attic
- Racial/Cultural Identity Development
- Recruiter Code Identification
- Reedy Creek Improvement District (Disney)
- Remote Control Intercepting Device
- Resistive Capacitive coupling of an Identification signal
- Rhetorics, Communication and Information Design (doctoral program at Clemson University)
- Ring Craft Interface Device (NEC)
- Rogers County Industrial Development Authority (Claremore, OK)
- Regionalne Centrum Informacji Europejskiej (Poland)
- Research Center for International Economics (various universities)
- Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device
- Remote Control Improvised Explosive Device
- River City Internet Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Rat Collagen Type II (immunology)
- Residential Commercial Institutional and Industrial
- Romanian Centre for Investigative Journalism
- RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. (New Delhi, India)
- Rainbow Concrete Industries Ltd. (Canada)
- Regional Center for Independent Living (Rochester, NY)
- Register of Community Interests in Land (UK)