Integration took place at the full hospital system consisting of Riverside Walter Reed Hospital, Riverside Tappahannock Hospital and Riverside Regional Medical Center, facilitating standardization and increasing the efficiency of care while also enabling Riverside Health System to comply with "meaningful use" of EHR as established in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
What does RWRH stand for?
RWRH stands for Riverside Walter Reed Hospital (Newport News, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Regional Water Resource Agency (Owensboro, KY)
- Regional Water Resources Bureau (Ethopia)
- Recovery/Wrecker Rear Body Unit
- Referral and Workforce Resource Center (Washington)
- Remain Well to Right of Course
- Rights of Way Review Committee (UK)
- Reserved Water Rights Compact Commission (Montana)
- Regional Wastewater Reclamation Department (Tucson, AZ)
- Random Walk in Random Environment (mathematics)
- Real World Real Estate
- Real Wage Rate Index (statistic)
- Regina Water Research Institute (University of Regina; Canada)
- Road Weather Resource Identification Tool (US DOT)
- RTTY (Radioteletype) World Ranking List (ham radio quality rating)
- Refugee Women's Resource Project (UK)
- Reverse Wound, Reverse Polarity
- Riparian and Wetland Research Program (University of Montana: Missoula, MT)
- Rural Welfare Reform Project (Ohio University)
- Rugby Western Relief Road (Warwickshire County Council; UK)
- Random Walk in Random Scenery (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Providers in Virginia, Nebraska and New York Go Live on Clinical Modules Siemens Medical Solutions announces that healthcare providers in several regions have recently gone live on Soarian(R), Siemens new generation health information solution, with modules including Soarian Clinical Team, Clinical Access and Scheduling: Riverside Walter Reed Hospital of the Riverside Health System in Gloucester, Va.
Under the agreement, members of Aetna's PPO, point-of-service and consumer-directed plans will be able to receive covered services, at in-network rates, at Riverside Regional Medical Center, Riverside Behavioral Health Center, Riverside Walter Reed Hospital, Riverside Tappahannock Hospital and the Rehabilitation Institute of Virginia.