Riverside County Fire Department $500,000 For new / replacement fire equipment 2.
What does RCFD stand for?
RCFD stands for Riverside County Fire Department (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCFD
We have 1 other meaning of RCFD in our Acronym Attic
- Rancho Cucamonga Fire Department (California)
- Rapid City Fire Department (South Dakota)
- Redwood City Fire Department (California)
- Reed City Fire Department (Reed City, MI)
- Reedy Creek Fire Department (Disney World)
- Regional Commission of the Fishery District
- Remote Call Forward Deactivate
- Remote Controlled Firing Device
- Reverse Cumulative Frequency Distribution
- Ripon Consolidated Fire District
- Robust Component Failure Detection
- Rockdale County Fire Department (Georgia)
- Rotary Club Fort Dodge
- Russell Crowe Fanclub Deutschland
- Rural Coastal Fisheries Development Project (National Fisheries Authority; Papua New Guinea)
- Reduced-Complexity Frequency Estimation
- Relative Colony-Forming Efficiency (cancer research)
- Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly
- Royal Club Ferroviaire de l'Est de La Belgique (French: Royal Railway Club of East Belgium)
- Repair Cycle Float Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the hugely popular Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio -- where Sunday's high was 101 -- 750 revelers were treated for heat-related illnesses and minor medical issues from Saturday to Sunday morning, said Jody Hangemann, a Riverside County Fire Department spokeswoman.
This system, like its San Diego counterpart, worked well during the train derailments, said Riverside County Fire Department Capt.
``What they have, they don't have no more,'' said Will Donaldson, a spokesman for the California Department of Forestry and Riverside County Fire Department.
For additional information on the toy drive, please contact your local fire department representative at: Riverside County Fire Department Joanne Evans 909-940-6914 San Bernardino County Fire Department Bill Peters 909-881-6923 Los Angeles County Fire Department Brian Jordan 323-881-2411 Los Angeles City Fire Department Antoine McKnight 213-485-8032 Ventura County Fire Department Joe Luna 805-389-9736 Orange City Fire Department Cathey Dixon 714-288-2541 Orange County Fire Authority Kymbra Fleming 949-854-2560 ABC 7 Teresa Samaniego/ 310-557-4720 Ruth House