com or by calling 1-888-444-5507 The conference is sponsored by Riverside Community College District, Riverside City College, Tu Tecnologia, the iima4biz Initiative of the CA Community Colleges Economic & Workforce Development Program, The Office of Assembly Member Jose Medina and the Office of Senator Richard Roth.
What does RCCD stand for?
RCCD stands for Riverside Community College District
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCCD
We have 12 other meanings of RCCD in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Controlled Car Club Hinterbruehl (Austria)
- Research Center for Conservation of Cultural Relics
- Randomized Concentration-Controlled Clinical Trial
- Renal Cell Carcinoma of Clear Type
- Respite and Crisis Care Coalition of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Rabbit Cortical Collecting Duct (cells)
- Radio Control Club of Detroit (est. 1953; model aviation)
- Rat Kidney Cortical Collecting Duct (cells)
- Recurrent Calcium Calculus Disease (nephrology)
- Residual Current Circuit Device
- Rockingham County Conservation District (est. 1946; Brentwood, NH)
- Regional Consultative Committee on Disaster Management (est. 2000; Asian Disaster Preparedness Center)
- Rural Community Cluster Development Program (Jordan)
- Rapid Climate Change Event
- Rate-Controlled Constrained-Equilibrium Method (engineering)
- Règles de Conception et de Construction des Matériels Electriques (French: Rules of Design and Construction of Electrical Equipment)
- Rescue Coordination Centre Edinburgh (see NRCC)
- Rotary Club of Canberra East (Australia)
- Rural Community Council of Essex (UK)
- Russian Council of Comparative Education (World Council of Comparative Education Societies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] ATHENA International has appointed Janet Green, president of the Board of Trustees at California's Riverside Community College District, to a two-year term on the organization's Board of Directors.
The TriTech SBDC, an economic development program of Riverside Community College District, will sponsor a funding conference for entrepreneurs who want to learn how to obtain financing for their businesses on October 16, 2008 from 9:00 to 3:00 PM at the Riverside Marriott Hotel, 3400 Market St.
Riverside Community College District Vice Chancellor Linda Lacy said the district's Moreno Valley campus has a total ban, though it's not enforced in the parking lot.
Participating educational institutions include: California State Polytechnic University - Pomona, California State University - San Bernardino, Claremont Colleges, Loma Linda University, University of California - Riverside, University of Redlands, California State University - San Marcos, Western University of Health Sciences, California Baptist University, Chapman College, the Desert Community College District, the Riverside Community College District, and the San Bernardino Valley College District.
Officials with the Riverside Community College District want their three campuses to become California's first smoke-free public colleges.
recently completed installing advanced technology systems at the $22 million Digital Library and Learning Resource Center at Riverside Community College District (RCCD).
Prior to that, he was director of community reinvestment with Life Bank in Riverside, and held top finance posts with the Riverside Community College District and Riverside County Federal Credit Union.