She said the exercise is a wrap-around activity for a larger project called Rivers of the World led by the UK's Thames Festival Trust.
What does RoW stand for?
RoW stands for Rivers of the World (Dawsonville, GA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RoW
We have 36 other meanings of RoW in our Acronym Attic
- Regulation/Overtime Wins (ice hockey)
- Relocate Out of Washington (DC)
- Remote Operational Web
- Rendu-Osler-Weber Syndrome (aka Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia)
- Residents of the Wrangells (Glennallen, AK; est. 2003)
- Rest Of World
- Reverse Osmosis Water (filtration method)
- Rewards Of Work
- Ring Of Wealth (gaming, RuneScape MMORPG)
- Roll Welding
- Roswell, NM, USA - Industrial Air Center (Airport Code)
- Rules of Warfare (gaming)
- Removal of Wreck and Debris (accidents)
- Read-One Write-All (data replication protocol)
- Regional Office for West Africa (UN)
- Regional Office for West Asia (part of UNEP; United Nations Environment Program)
- Regio Orkest West-Brabant (Dutch: Orchestra West Region Brabant)
- Return of Withdrawn Blood
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, in his 47 years of exploring some of the most wild and untamed jungles and rivers of the world, the 85-year-old New York native has seen the best and worst mankind and nature can dish out.
The Ganges is one of the major international rivers of the world, flowing through several densely populated areas of India, Bangladesh, and Nepal.
RIVER RECOGNITION: Does California's Russian River rate up there with such great wine rivers of the world as the Loire, the Rhine, the Rhone, the Douro and the Mosel?
We offer literary-quality content from leading outdoor writers and we are committed to providing information services and products to speed sportsmen on their way to the fields and rivers of the world.