Developing a partnership between the Riverina Environmental Education Centre and Charles Sturt University.
What does REEC stand for?
REEC stands for Riverina Environmental Education Centre (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REEC
We have 3 other meanings of REEC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Dairy Extension and Education Committee (Australia)
- Regional Earth's Environment Center (Hungary)
- Regional Energy Efficiency Centre (various locations)
- Regional Environmental Education Center (Pennsylvania)
- Regional Environmental Enrichment Conference (International Conference on Environmental Enrichment)
- Renewable Energy Expertise Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Réseau Européen d'Etudes Canadiennes (French: European Network for Canadian Studies)
- Revista Electrónica de Enseñanza de las Ciencias (Spanish: Electronic Journal of Science Education)
- Revista Eletrônica de Engenharia Civil (Portuguese: Electronic Journal of Civil Engineering; Brazil)
- Revista Espagnola de Educacion Comparada (Spanish: Journal of Spanish Comparative Education)
- Robert E. Ellsworth Correctional (Union Grove, WI)
- Rural Environment and Empowerment Center (Nepal)
- Russian and East European Center (Champaign, IL)
- Russia, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia (degree programs)
- Russian, East European, and Central Asian Studies (program of study; University of Washington Jackson School of International Studies)
- Realising Energy Efficient Communities and Homes (UK)
- Residential Energy Efficiency Credit Line (Bulgaria)
- Renewable Energy Exhibition and Conference Group (Reutlingen, Germany)
- Reynolds Electrical and Engineering Company, Inc.
- Resources, Environment and Economics Center for Studies, Inc. (Philippines)