This also goes for the executives who acted like Mississippi riverboat gamblers.
What does RBG stand for?
RBG stands for Riverboat Gamblers (Texas punk rock band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RBG
We have 53 other meanings of RBG in our Acronym Attic
- Red Black and Green
- Red Blue and Green (primary colors of light as perceived by humans; less common, usually seen as RGB)
- Red Blue Gold
- Redundant Building Grant (UK)
- Refrigerated Baked Goods
- Regalbediengerät (machine for moving pallets in an automatic warehouse)
- Réseau des Boutiques de Gestion (French: Network of Management Shops)
- Revolutionary But Gangsta (Dead Prez album)
- Rhema Broadcasting Group (New Zealand)
- Righteous Black Guerillas (band)
- Rock Bottom Golf (website)
- Rocket Boosted Glider
- Roseburg (Amtrak station code; Roseburg, OR)
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Rubber Band Gun
- Runebranded Girdle (gaming)
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg (US Supreme Court justice)
- R-Based Genetic Algorithm
- Regional Broadband Global Area Network (Inmarsat service)
- Recycled Bottle Glass Centre Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alongside Sum 41 are former Pennywise vocalist Jim Lindberg's newest venture The Black Pacific, Texas rockers The Riverboat Gamblers and up-and-coming Veara.
Now you load the new Riverboat Gamblers disc, Underneath The Owl, into your CD player and start scanning the song titles on the back cover: "DissDissDissKissKissKiss," "A Choppy, Yet Sincere Apology," "Robots May Break Your Heart.
Finally headed for America and the New Orleans Riverboat Gamblers, which sounds like a much better club.
According to the nation's official handbook he once played for New Orleans Riverboat Gamblers, not to mention Malta Carib Alcons.
Stern John once played for New Orleans Riverboat Gamblers and Falkirk's Densill Theobald was bound to come to Scotland after appearing for Caledonia AIA Fire.
Poker has arrived, again, after a long period of dormancy, and it's not just for riverboat gamblers anymore.
Some took the Southern gentlefolk costume route; others went New Orleans naughty (including ladies of the night and their escorts), and riverboat gamblers and casual Cajun types appeared, too.