25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- XL Insurance, the global insurance underwriting operations of XL Group plc (NYSE: XL), today announced the renewal of environmental insurance policies for two closed military bases, the Riverbank Army Ammunition Plant and Alameda Naval Air Station, both in California, to help address environmental concerns as redevelopment activities continue on these sites.
What does RBAAP stand for?
RBAAP stands for Riverbank Army Ammunition Plant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Regional Business Achievers Award (South Africa)
- Rensselaer Baseball Alumni Association
- Reserve Brigade Australian Artillery
- Right to Bear Arms Amendment
- Risk-Based Assurance and Acceptance
- risk-based audit approach
- Rochester-Bern Alumni Association
- Roger Bacon Alumni Association (Roger Bacon High School; Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Russian Business Aviation Association
- Red-Blooded All-American Boy (book)
- Rabbit Epididymal Androgen Binding Protein
- Re-Use Business Assistance Center
- Recreational Boating Advisory Council (Canada)
- Recycling Business Assistance Center (North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources)
- Regulamento Brasileiro de Aviação Civil (Portuguese: Brazilian Rules of Civil Aviation; Brazil)
- Role-Based Access Control (informatics)
- Rose Bowl Aquatics Center (Pasadena, CA)
- Rule-Based Access Control (informatics)
- Royal Bank Action Direct (Toronto, Canada)
- Rudy Bruner Award Digital Archive (University at Buffalo; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to Fort Monmouth, other Army installations approved for closure are Newport Chemical Depot, Indiana; Deseret Chemical Depot, Utah; Umatilla Chemical Depot, Oregon; Mississippi Army Ammunition Plant, Mississippi; Kansas Army Ammunition Plant, Kansas; Lone Star Army Ammunition Plant, Texas; Riverbank Army Ammunition Plant, California; Fort Monroe, Virginia; Fort McPherson, Georgia; Fort Gillem, Georgia; and Walter Reed Army Medical Center, D.
ITec would not be moving forward at our current pace were not for the efforts of the individuals at NI Industries (the operating contractor at the Riverbank Army Ammunition Plant for the U.