That building--originally the Monitor School--later became the River of Life Church before becoming Boswell's Furniture, the store it is today.
What does ROLC stand for?
ROLC stands for River of Life Church
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ROLC
We have 4 other meanings of ROLC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Roland Air Defense System (German armed forces)
- Repair of Laminated Automotive Glass Standard
- Reconfigurable On-Line ATE Information Distribution System
- Relational On-Line Analytical Processing
- Right Outside Linebacker (Football)
- Rock of Love Bus (reality TV show)
- Revised Oswestry Low Back Pain Questionnaire
- Reflections On Log Chopping (band)
- Research on Language and Computation (journal)
- Roentgenographically Occult Lung Cancer
- Routing Over Large Clouds
- River of Life Christian Church (Santa Clara, CAand Dekalb, IL)
- Romanian League in Defense of Animals (Romania)
- Ranolazine Open Label Experience (medication testing program)
- Recognition of Life Extinct
- Replacement of Legacy Electronics
- Research on Learning and Education
- Rule of Law Effectiveness (project; USAID; Philippines)
- Restrictiveness Of Living Environments Scale (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His family asked mourners to wear bright colours at the service, held yesterday at the River of Life Church in Stockton, Teesside.
James' funeral will take place on Friday and friends are requested to meet at the River of Life Church, in Lightfoot Grove, Stockton.
Friends please meet for service in the River of Life Church, Lightfoot Grove, Stockton at 10.
He was a member of the River of Life Church, a volunteer driver for the Red Cross Blood Mobile, member of the American Legion Post 366 of Florida, and was a champion shuffle board player and a history buff.