The $216 million deal, which closed in May, marked its first in-state transaction since buying River Valley Bank of Russellville in 2003.
What does RVB stand for?
RVB stands for River Valley Bank (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVB
We have 15 other meanings of RVB in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University (Denmark)
- Carrier Airborne Early Warning Training Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1967 to 1983)
- Readiness Patrol Squadron
- Rhondda Valleys Animal Welfare (South Wales, UK)
- Rechten Voor Al Wat Leeft (Dutch: Rights for All Lives Foundation)
- Right Ventricular Anterior Wall Thickness
- Raad van Bestuur (Dutch: Board of Directors)
- Radio Vallée Bergerac (French radio station)
- Red Vs Blue
- Resonant Valence Bond (physics)
- Rock Village Band (South Middleborough, MA)
- Rouge Vert Bleu (French: Red Green Blue)
- US Revenue Boating (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Roanoke Valley Baptist Association (Virginia)
- Royal Victorian Bowls Association
- Rajkot Voluntary Blood Bank (Gujarat, India)
- Resource for Visualization of Biological Complexity (Albany, NY)
- Ribble Valley Borough Council (Clitheroe, England, UK)
- Rat Vertebral Body-derived
- River Valley Baseball for Youth (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
River Valley Bank has twelve locations in Madison, Hanover, Charlestown, Sellersburg, Floyds Knob, New Albany, Seymour, Dupont and North Vernon, Indiana.
Rodriguez previously worked for River Valley Bank as a mortgage lender.
River Valley Bank has 12 locations in Madison, Hanover, Charlestown, Sellersburg, Floyds Knob, New Albany, Seymour, Dupont and North Vernon, Indiana.
River Valley Bank has eight locations in Madison, Hanover, Charlestown, Sellersburg and Floyds Knob, Indiana.
In 1996, Lawton left Boatmen's (now part of Bank of America) to help form River Valley Bank in Russellville, one of seven new banks chartered in Arkansas in 1997.
Global Banking News-December 17, 2012--Former River Valley bank executive charged with making false statement(C)2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
Christine Lightfoot, Underwriter, River Valley Bank in Wausau, Wis.