[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] River Ranch Fresh Foods, LLC Introduced in February and new to Canadian market is River Ranch Fresh Foods' (RRFF) new Heritage Blend salad variety.
What does RRFF stand for?
RRFF stands for River Ranch Fresh Foods, LLC (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RRFF
- Red Rock Fencing Center (Las Vegas, NV)
- Regional Resource and Federal Centers (Office of Special Education Programs; US Department of Education)
- Residual Retail Finance Charge (credit cards)
- Reversing Ramped Field Capacitive (Wacom)
- Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp
- Royal Racing Football Club Montegnee (Liege, Belgium)
- Rolls Royce Fuel Cell Systems Ltd.
- Red River Federal Credit Union
- Risk Reduction Flight Demonstration (military acquisition planning; missile testing)
- Reactive Reflective Field Extended (online gaming)
- Rocky Reach Fish Forum (Washington)
- Rural Residential Farm Forest (Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development; Clackamas County, OR)
- Ryukyu Reconstruction Finance Fund (Japan; est. 1950; now Ryukyu Development Loan Corporation)
- Rapu-Rapu Fact-Finding Commission (The Philippines)
- Residual Renal Function Index
- Respiratory Research Foundation of India (Chennai, India)
- Radio Reference Frame Image Database
- Required Ramp Fuel Load (US Air Force)
- Really Really Free Market
- Red River Farm Network (Grand Forks, ND)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About River Ranch Fresh Foods River Ranch Fresh Foods, LLC is a premium grower/shipper and fresh cut processor headquartered in Salinas, California, maintaining year-round operations with two state-of-the-art processing and cooling facilities in Salinas and El Centro, California.
The first two were the recapitalizations of River Ranch Fresh Foods, LLC, a fresh produce processor and leader in the value-added, packaged fresh produce market in the United States, and Sunrise Windows Ltd.