Areas of improvement include: * An increase in research and development by businesses; * Reduced rates of mortality from coronary heart disease; * An increase in the percentage of people using specialist smoking cessation services who have successfully quit; * A reduction in land-filled waste; * A higher percentage compliance with river quality objectives than the target level; * An increase in the area of organically managed land; * An increase in the number of visitors to the region and sites/events open to the public; * Increased levels of voluntary activity.
What does RQO stand for?
RQO stands for River Quality Objectives (water quality)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RQO
- Reliability and Quality Measurements for Telecommunications Systems (EIRUS)
- Reliability and Quality Measurments for Telecommunications Systems (TL 9000)
- Roll Quality Management System (software)
- Residents for Quality Neighborhoods (California)
- Revitalizing Quality Nutrition Services (USDA)
- Replenishing Qi and Nourishing Yin (traditional Chinese medicine)
- Relational Query Optimization
- Random Quasi-Polynomial
- Rapport Qualite Prix (French: Quality-Price Ratio)
- Recognised Qualified Persons (India)
- Remote Question Protocol
- Request Permission
- Request Processor
- Right Question Project, Inc. (Cambridge, MA)
- Replenishing Qi and Promoting Blood Circulation
- Regroupement Québécois du Parrainage Civique (French: Consolidation of Quebec Citizen Advocacy; Quebec, Canada)
- Rand-Qatar Policy Institute (Doha, Qatar)