The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company is committed to working towards a more sustainable future, by preserving natural resources and minimizing our impact on the environment," comments Sue Stephenson, vice president, Community Footprints for The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.
What does RCHC stand for?
RCHC stands for Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company (Marriott International, Inc.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCHC
We have 7 other meanings of RCHC in our Acronym Attic
- Rolette County Housing Authority (Rolette, ND)
- Royal Canadian Horse Artillery
- Rutgers Center for Historical Analysis (New Jersey)
- Roman Catholic Homeschool Association of Louisiana
- Reproductive and Cancer Hazard Assessment Section (California EPA)
- Relativistic Continuum Hartree-Bogoliubov (physics theory)
- Rutherford County Home Builders Association (Tennessee)
- Redwood Community Health Coalition (California)
- Regional Center for Healthy Communities (Boston, MA)
- Rexdale Community Health Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Rock City Harvest Church (Sherwood, AR)
- Rockingham County Healthy Carolinians (Wentworth, NC)
- Rural California Housing Corporation
- Reserve Component Hospital Decrement
- Richmond County Health Department (Georgia)
- Roanoke City Health Department (Roanoke, VA)
- Robeson County Health Department (est. 1912; Lumberton, NC)
- Rural Communities Housing Development Corporation (California)
- Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Republican Centre of Hygiene and Epidemiology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company global officer worldwide operations Bob Kharazmi told Hotelier Middle East: "We opened eight hotels in the last two years.
We are delighted that The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company will be entering the Austrian market in association with us," said Timur Issatayev of Verny Capital.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company has a well deserved reputation for the delivery of memorable experiences and the best services and we look forward to working closely with them to bring the same to our customers," commented Paul Bell, Managing Director of Aldar Hotels and Hospitality.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company has a well deserved reputation for the delivery of memorable experiences and the best services and we look forward to working closely with them to bring the same to our customers," commented Bell.
American Express and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company announce premium partnership Global partnership provides special luxury summer offers for Middle East Cardmembers  American Express Card spend on Middle East hotels up 27 per cent American Express Middle East, leader in premium payment solutions, announced today that it has initiated a special offer with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company won the award in 1992 and 1999.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company has selected British company Asprey to supply guestroom amenities across its portfolio, which comprises 81 operating hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.