BREDA, The Netherlands, November 25 /PRNewswire/ -- - Ritchie Bros.
What does RBA stand for?
RBA stands for Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBA
We have 213 other meanings of RBA in our Acronym Attic
- Retail Brand Alliance, Inc. (est. 2001)
- Retailer's Bakery Association (Laurel, Maryland)
- Reverse Bottle Adventure (gaming)
- Revolution in Business Affairs
- Richmond Baptist Association
- Richmond Baseball Association
- Rights-Based Approach
- Risk Based Approach
- Risk Based Assessment
- Risks, Benefits, Alternatives
- River Basin Authority (various locations)
- Rochester Business Alliance
- Role Based Application (software)
- Role-Based Architecture (computing)
- ROM (Read-Only Memory) Base Address
- Rose Bowl Aquatics (Pasadena, CA)
- Rotary Bonded Abrasive
- Royal Bhutan Army
- Royal Brunei Airlines (ICAO code)
- Royal Society of British Artists (London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sale featuring late-model Caterpillar construction equipment continues to grow with more than 1,900 items being sold DENVER, June 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Ritchie Bros.
The four Zacks Rank Buy stocks highlighted today are Cognos Incorporated (Nasdaq: COGN), Ritchie Bros.