This achievement comes on the back of an internationally competitive tender process by leading Belgian company Sabca, acting as sole-source Airbus Tier-1 risk sharing partner for the design, industrialisation and manufacturing of the A350XWB flap support structures and flap support fairings.
What does RSP stand for?
RSP stands for Risk Sharing Partner
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSP
We have 367 other meanings of RSP in our Acronym Attic
- Retail Service Provider
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Retirement Security Project (Washington, DC)
- Revenue Share Program (financial management)
- Revenue Sharing Plan (various organizations)
- Revised Standard Plan (engineering contracts)
- Revolutionary Socialist Party (Leftist Political party in India)
- Revue de Sémantique et Pragmatique (French: Journal of Semantics and Pragmatics)
- Rising Star Program
- Rising Sun Pictures
- Road Safety Patrol
- Road Sector Project (Tamilnadu State Government Higways Wing)
- Road Staging Post
- Roaming Service Provision
- Rock Slope Protection
- Roscoe, Snyder, & Pacific Railway Company
- Rourkela Steel Plant (India)
- Rouses Point (Amtrak station code; Rouses Point, NY)
- Route Switch Processor
- Route-Set-Test Prohibited (ANSI signaling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EADS said it had shortlisted five of 11 bidders for what it described as "combined site and A3 50 risk sharing partners (RSP) negotiations" as it juggles the sale of factories and the workshare on its newest plane, the mid-sized A350 XWB, due in 2013.
7 million in payments received from the Company's risk sharing partners related to fulfillment of certain EMBRAER 170/190 jet family development contractual milestones.
Saab said the contract is worth $1bn over the next 20 years and added:``The agreement covers development and production of the fixed leading edge and Saab is a risk sharing partner in the A380 programme.
In the Gripen demonstrator programme, Saab has gathered a number of leading aircraft companies as risk sharing partners, and the company is itself involved as a sub-contractor and risk sharing partner for Airbus and Boeing.
Lucas's systems division went in as a risk sharing partner to design and build the electrical system's generators on the aircraft in the civil development stages.
Discussions continue with other aerospace companies around the world, with the aim of placing a total of up to 40 percent of the A3XX work content with risk sharing partners.
Saab is today an established participant in the international aerostructures industry, successfully managing significant contracts with Airbus and Boeing both as supplier and risk sharing partner.