ATLANTA, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Business and technology executive Mark Stergio has been named chief executive officer and senior vice president of Risk Sciences Group (RSG), a leading provider of risk management information systems (RMIS).
What does RSG stand for?
RSG stands for Risk Sciences Group (Crawford & Company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSG
We have 141 other meanings of RSG in our Acronym Attic
- Request Segment
- Research Scholar Grant (various organizations)
- Research Steering Group
- Research Study Group (NATO)
- Reserve Sharing Group
- Residential Service Gateway (SAFIR EU project)
- Retail Support Group (various locations)
- Retail Systems Group (UK)
- Revenue Sufficiency Guarantee
- Revenue Support Grant (UK)
- Road Speed Governor
- Rockstar Games, Inc
- Roland Systems Group (Bellingham, WA)
- Rotary Spark Gap (high voltage electric device)
- Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden
- Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity
- Research Support Grant Agreement (International Development Research Centre; Canada)
- Rick Smith Golf Academy (Naples, FL)
- Rural Science Graduates Association (est. 1977; Australia)
- Remote Sensing and Geospatial Analysis (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But, in those cases, companies such as CS STARS, Aon eSolutions, CSC Riskmaster, Risk Sciences Group and others offer what could be called "private" cloud-based solutions.
Denning, president of Atlanta-based Risk Sciences Group, stated in a session on making global risk management a reality.
Prior to his role at Willis, Tatum was an Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer of Crawford & Company from 1994 to 1997; President and Chief Executive Officer of Risk Sciences Group, Inc.
About Risk Sciences Group (RSG) Since 1978, RSG (www.
RMIS is ripe for consolidation," says Ken Ancona, national marketing mad sales manager with Risk Sciences Group.
Before joining Shelter Island Risk, Dunkin served in numerous capacities at Risk Sciences Group from 1987 to 1997, with his latest role as Vice President of Operations.
In addition, Crawford's Risk Sciences Group (RSG) will be demonstrating its Oracle(R)-based Sigma Encore(TM) Risk Management Information System (RMIS) and Crawford Investigation Services, Inc.