There is particular concern about the proposed stacked income protection (STAX) program for cotton, an American Farm Bureau Federation initiative called the systemic risk reduction program, and the aggregate risk and revenue management proposal.
What does RRP stand for?
RRP stands for Risk Reduction Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RRP
We have 145 other meanings of RRP in our Acronym Attic
- Renovation, Repair and Painting (US EPA certification)
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (Asian Development Bank)
- Required Retail Price
- Required Risk Premium
- Residential Rehabilitation Program (various organizations)
- Residue Reduction Program
- Retail Ready Packaging
- Reverse Range Pressure
- Rhizosphere Research Products
- Rightful Radical Party (political party)
- Roasted Red Pepper (culinary shorthand)
- Robinson Ransbottom Pottery (Roseville, OH)
- Rod-Restack Process
- Rokkasho Reprocessing Plant (Japan)
- Runway Reference Point
- Recombination Repair Protein 1
- Railroad Picture Archives (website)
- Rakino Ratepayers Association
- Recombinant Replication Protein A (biology)
- Relativistic Random Phase Approximation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both these developments were critical risk reduction programs that demonstrate new propellant technology for deep space exploration missions.
FROM THE ANNUAL CONGRESS OF THE EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF CARDIOLOGY PARIS--A cardiovascular risk reduction program based on lifestyle changes and implemented in primary care practices led to substantial risk reductions over 1 year in a pilot study of 560 patients.
The integration of sexual health education and STI risk reduction programs into recruit training may provide an effective means of reducing these young women's risk for and acquisition of STIs.
GEI's mold risk reduction program certifies the design, construction and ongoing operations of newly constructed multifamily and commercial properties.
COPIC's proactive risk management approach includes near-miss reporting, risk assessment surveys of practice patterns and a malpractice price structure tied to safety survey scores, corrective action and participation in risk reduction programs.
The effort on the part of the NLOS project office to initiate the Technology Risk Reduction program and the creation of the Technology Transfer Steering Committee were very useful devices.
This study is the first, to our knowledge, to evaluate the clinical effectiveness of a community-based comprehensive lifestyle management and cardiovascular risk reduction program in cancer survivors and to make a comparison to individuals without a personal history of cancer," wrote Dr.