edu Actuarial Science, Risk Management and Insurance Temple University Number of faculty: 14 Administrator: M.
What does RMIN stand for?
RMIN stands for Risk Management and Insurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMIN
- Java RMI Based JDBC Driver
- Rocky Mountain Intercollegiate Lacrosse League
- Rec.Music.Indian.Misc (newsgroup)
- Refined Message Information Model
- Royal Military Institute of Manitoba
- Rocky Mountain Information Management Association (Colorado)
- Retail Motor Industry Monitoring Committee
- Rocky Mountain Independent Media Center
- Rocky Mountain Type 2 Incident Management Team
- Minimum Range
- Rocky Mountain Information Network
- Risk Minimization Programmes (various locations)
- Reliability and Maintainability Improvement Program
- Reliance Monthly Income Plan (India)
- Resource, Market, Image, Product (product planning)
- Rural Medical Immersion Programme (University of Otago; New Zealand)
- Radioactive Material Incident Report
- Raja Muda Selangor International Regatta (Malaysia)
- Receiver Makes It Right (computing)
- Regional Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion (cardiovascular medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its online newsletter Community Risk Management and Insurance is free to nonprofit organizations and government agencies.
News & World Report ranked the undergraduate Risk Management and Insurance (RMI) program of Temple University's Fox School of Business and Management the fifth-best program in the nation, and the school's International Business (IB) program 10-best out of more than 400 programs in the nation.