Malicious email was highly targeted, utilising a possibly legitimate external account purporting to be a senior bank staff member," an official report by the bank's risk management unit said.
What does RMU stand for?
RMU stands for Risk Management Unit (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMU
We have 44 other meanings of RMU in our Acronym Attic
- Removable Memory Unit
- Removal Unit (Kyoto Protocol)
- Renovation, Modernisation and Updating
- Reproductive Medicine Unit
- Réseau Métropolitain Universitaire (French: Metropolitan University Network; computer network)
- Resource Management Update
- Retail Merchandise Unit (mall cart)
- Retrofit, Modification, or Upgrade (aeorspace)
- Revenue Management Unit
- Ring Main Unit
- Robert Morris University (Moon Township, Pennsylvania)
- Rocky Mountain Underground (skiing)
- Rolla Municipal Utilities (Rolla, MO)
- Royal Motor Union (Belgium)
- Runway Monitoring Unit
- Reference Measuring Unit Computer
- Rocky Mount Undergarment Co.
- Riviera Maya Underground Film Festival (Mexico)
- Rapid Microbiology User Group
- Rocky Mountain Users' Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
She most recently served as senior vice president and enterprise risk officer at MetLife where she was responsible for developing and leading the global Enterprise Risk Management unit.
Staffers manning the fraud line would be working closer with the Risk Management Unit of the department to help test the veracity of information received.
The Risk Management unit will work closely with the Clearing Risk unit which is responsible for the formulation and implementation of risk frameworks for new products and services.
That is why the CNIA has formed a risk management unit, to define strategic guidelines of the security measures by which we can build our infrastructure, through the help of highest level of technology and human capital," Al Sharafa said.
Reconstruction after the 1995 Kobe earthquake in Japan took a bit less than five years, I would expect reconstruction here to last five years," said Abhas Jha, programme leader at the East Asia disaster risk management unit of the World Bank.
5 million was distributed in the following way: $10,000 was allocated to Interim Government's Executive Office via Emilbek Kaptagaev, $20,000 was allocated for Jalal-Abad during Omurbek Tekebaev's trip there on June 13, $20,000 was allocated for Public Service Broadcasting Company OTRK, $10,000 was allocated for television channel ElTR, $200,000 was allocated to the State National Security Service, $200,000 was allocated to the Interior Ministry, $8,540 to the Interim Government's Executive Office, $25,553 to the risk management unit of the Interim Government, $50,000 to the General Prosecutor's Office, $20,000 to Bishkek city police department, $100,000 to the Security Council, $520,000 to the Interior Ministry.
He further said the Namibian Customs Administration recently established a risk management unit that will soon be equipped with human capital to ensure that traders voluntary comply with customs procedures and processes.