Foley has worked for a number of small professional services companies, including IT consulting firm TechOne and software development firm Risk Management Technologies, now part of Fair, Isaac.
What does RMT stand for?
RMT stands for Risk Management Technologies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMT
We have 110 other meanings of RMT in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Management Team
- Resource Management Tool
- Return Material Tag (authorization reference number used when returning goods to the manufacturer)
- Reverse Mold Technology (L.A. Spas)
- Reverse Morris Trust (merger)
- Review of Maritime Transport (UN Conference on Trade and Development)
- Rhythmic Movement Training
- Rigid Muffin-Tin
- Ring Management (FDDI, IBM)
- Risk Management Team
- Robbins-Madanes Training (Ashland, OR)
- Rock Mechanics Technology Limited (UK)
- Rocky Mount (Amtrak station code; Rocky Mount, NC)
- Rocky Mountain Taxidermy (Alpine, WY)
- Rocky Mountain Transit
- Rocky Mountain Twist (Rocky Mountain Tool)
- Romanian Metal Torrents
- Rosboro Manufactured Timber
- Rotational Movement Training (exercise)
- Routing of Multi-rate Traffic
Samples in periodicals archive:
As such, most government organizations are in a critical phase of exploring, evaluating and adopting risk management technologies.
SSI, a leader in compliance and risk management technologies for regulated industries, has executed an agreement with Dell Professional Services, a division of Dell Inc.
We draw from our virtual team of industry partners and apply high-end reservoir, drilling, production, and risk management technologies and practices -- at no additional risk or expense to the customer.
Compaq has a strong presence in the clearinghouse and exchanges market, and this relationship will enable us to increase onExchange's foothold as we extend our risk management technologies to OpenVMS users.
Previously, he held management positions at Guy Carpenter & Company, where he was a Senior Vice President involved in the design and development of the company's plan to replace its legacy systems with Web-based and client server-based applications, and Johnson & Higgins, where, as Vice President, he managed the Insurance Services Division of Risk Management Technologies.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 19, 2000 Safeco and Risk Management Technologies, Inc.
NIP's proprietary risk management technologies and disciplined underwriting approach will make this an attractive market.