Peters and Gilbert both work in the firm's risk management group, where Peters serves as executive director.
What does RMG stand for?
RMG stands for Risk Management Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMG
We have 97 other meanings of RMG in our Acronym Attic
- Receivables Management Group (various organizations)
- Resource Management Group (various locations)
- Respect My God
- Response Marketing Group (Richmond, VA)
- Responsible Maintenance Group
- Restaurant Management Group
- Revenu Minimum Garanti (French: Guaranteed Minimum Income)
- Rheinischen Missionsgesellschaft (German)
- Richard B. Russell Airport, Rome, GA, USA (airport code)
- Right Main Gear (aircraft)
- RiskMetrics Group, Inc.
- Rose Management Group (Arizona)
- Roubaisienne Multi Gym (French gymnastics club)
- Roularta Media Group
- Rover's Morning Glory (radio show)
- Random Mating Genetic Algorithm
- Retired Military Golfers Association
- Retrieval Mode Gyro Assembly
- Richard Mandell Golf Architecture, Inc. (Pinehurst, NC)
- Rio Mar Golf Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cole, former advertising litigation practice chair at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP, has joined the firm as a partner in the Advertising & Product Risk Management Group in Washington, D.
The bank said that it has added an operational risk management, internal audit and compliance management platform from the compliance and risk management group.
Enterprise Executive Risk Management Group (EERMG) is building the organization's business continuity plans and capacity.
ARC RISK MANAGEMENT GROUP PLC New Contract Announcement Leading Insurance Company to provide red24 security services to customers ARC Risk Management Group Plc (the "Group"), the leading security services company, announces that its wholly owned subsidiary red24 Ltd ("red24") has entered into an agreement with a world leading insurance based financial services institution.
He also headed the firm's Corporate Risk Management Group.
The law is clearly anticompetitive," said David Cafferty, chairman of CIMA's Fraud and Risk Management Group.
Aztec's projects vary in size up to 250,000 s/f and include professional, corporate, educational, institutional, hospitality and research and development facilities for a Who's Who of America's businesses, including the American Red Cross, Pearson Education, AT&T, Jersey City Economic Development, New Jersey Symphony Orchestra, New York Life, First Savings Bank, Bank of New York, Gibbs College, International Risk Management Group, Qwest Communications Inc.