The OMP leadership and execution responsibilities rest with the program's Joint Risk Management Board (JRMB), which handles both risks and opportunities, conducting normal business at monthly meetings.
What does RMB stand for?
RMB stands for Risk Management Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RMB
We have 72 other meanings of RMB in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Management Boards (UK Office of the Deputy Prime Minister Fire Safety)
- Relations Mutuellement Bénéfiques (French: Mutually Beneficial Relationship)
- Remote Maintenance Board (Avaya)
- Remote Meter Bridge
- Ren Min Bi (currency of People's Republic of China)
- Repairables Management Branch
- Requirements Management Board
- Resource Model Builder (software; IBM)
- Reverse Make Busy (AT&T)
- Right Mouse Button
- Roadside Mail Box/Bag (Australia Post)
- Rocky Mountain Branch (NOLS Branch)
- Rolf Maier Bode (musician, band)
- Royal Marine Band (UK)
- Royal Marine Battalion
- Rubber Medicine Ball (sporting good)
- Rural Mail Box (Canada Post Corporation)
- Resource Management and Budgets/Nevada Office
- Rand Merchant Bank Australia Ltd
- Real Money Bonus Account
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our most recent focus on risk is our newly formed Risk Management Board, composed of individuals from our various mortgage-related businesses, as well as from the corporate risk function.
Starting in June 2006 soon after the start of the CH-53K development contract, PMA 261's Joint Risk Management Board (JRMB) re-evaluated, strengthened, and documented the organization's risk management approach through a formal risk charter and risk management operating procedures created specifically for the new CH-53K program.