This subsidiary dovetails with the long-term strategic advice and disciplined approach to risk management that First Chicago's Strategic Risk Management Advisory group recommends to foreign exchange clients," said Peter Mesrobian, global head of BANK ONE's Foreign Exchange Group.
What does RMAG stand for?
RMAG stands for Risk Management Advisory Group (National Automated Clearing House Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMAG
We have 6 other meanings of RMAG in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Moroccan Air Force
- Rubber Manufacturers' Association of Finland
- Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (Nigeria)
- Rician Multiple-Access Fading Channel
- Red Mexicana de Accion Frente al Libre Comercio (Spanish: Mexican Network Against Free Trade)
- Rabbit Male Accessory Gland
- Recursive Macro Actuated Generator
- Regional Multiprofessional Audit Group (UK)
- Regional Mutual Assistance Group (utilities; various locations)
- Research Management Advisory Group (King's College London; UK)
- Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists (Denver, Colorado)
- Real Money Auction House (gaming)
- Royal Museums for Art and History (Belgium)
- Retail Management Assessment Inventory (various locations)
- Revista Meio Ambiente Industrial (Portuguese: Industrial Environment Magazine; Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- RHEMA Ministerial Association International
- Royal Manticoran Astrophysics Investigation Agency (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Rocky Mountain Association for Institutional Research
- Regional Maintenance Automated Information System (Navy)
- Recording Musicians Association of Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pam is a member of NACHA's Risk Management Advisory Group.
Shimko, widely recognized as a leading authority on risk management, had joined its Risk Management Advisory group.
He previously managed the New York-based Risk Management Advisory Group, which received Euromoney's Award as Best Risk Advisor for 1996, 1997 and 1998.
Also, as Bankers Trust's vice president and head of the Global Risk Management Advisory Group, Bijawat advised the firms' clients in the U.
10, 1998-- Integrates Bankers Trust's Award-Winning Southeast Asia Risk Management Advisory Group and Default Filter(tm) Product IQ Financial Systems, Inc.