amp;uot;ADP's attention to ever-changing tax codes and its comprehensive risk aversion plan made it an ideal choice for the outsourcing of our payroll tax filings,&uot; said Deborah Arvensen, MGM Senior Vice President and Operational Controller.
What does RAP stand for?
RAP stands for Risk Aversion Plan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAP
We have 593 other meanings of RAP in our Acronym Attic
- Ridgedale Alternative Program
- Right Arterial Pressure
- Right Atrial Pressure
- Right Away, Please
- RIKEN (Institute of Physical and Chemical Research) Center for Advanced Photonics (Japan)
- Risk Adjusted Performance
- Risk Analysis Program
- Risk Assessment Planning
- Risk Assessment Process (UK)
- Risk Assessment Profile
- Robotics Alliance Project (US NASA)
- Rocket-Assisted Projectile
- Rockies Alliance Pipeline (energy)
- Root Anchor Point (mainframe software database management)
- Rotational Assignment Program (various organizations)
- Route Access Protocol
- Rule Against Perpetuities (law)
- Rumors And Propaganda (military)
- Run Advertised Program (Microsoft)
- Rural Action Project (Clare, Ireland)