BOSTON, May 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, AMR Research announced the first appearance of its Risk Assessment Profile (RAP), a new analytical tool that compiles quantitative and qualitative information to interpret risk associated with purchasing IT products and services in a specific industry sectors.
What does RAP stand for?
RAP stands for Risk Assessment Profile
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAP
We have 593 other meanings of RAP in our Acronym Attic
- Rich Ajax Platform (website application programming)
- Ridgedale Alternative Program
- Right Arterial Pressure
- Right Atrial Pressure
- Right Away, Please
- RIKEN (Institute of Physical and Chemical Research) Center for Advanced Photonics (Japan)
- Risk Adjusted Performance
- Risk Analysis Program
- Risk Assessment Planning
- Risk Assessment Process (UK)
- Risk Aversion Plan
- Robotics Alliance Project (US NASA)
- Rocket-Assisted Projectile
- Rockies Alliance Pipeline (energy)
- Root Anchor Point (mainframe software database management)
- Rotational Assignment Program (various organizations)
- Route Access Protocol
- Rule Against Perpetuities (law)
- Rumors And Propaganda (military)
- Run Advertised Program (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These studies have prompted clinicians to include total homocysteine analysis as part of the risk assessment profile of patients with premature coronary artery disease.
Every company with more than five employees requires to have written risk assessment profile.
The Health Risk Assessment Profile combined with a Lifestyle Questionnaire provides a basis for the customized program.
CFRA today announced the launch of a ground-breaking forensic accounting tool: the Industry Risk Assessment Profile (IRAP) Library.
The evaluation(1), called the Risk Assessment Profile conducted by AMR Research, ranked Infosys first among so-called "offshore" services companies and fourth overall when compared to the biggest names in I.
After conducting its extensive Risk Assessment Profile (RAP), "an analytical tool that compiles quantitative and qualitative information to determine the risk that a user incurs when purchasing products or services," AMR noted Bristlecone as one of the least risky SAP SCP service providers to engage.
In AMR Research's Risk Assessment Profile of service providers for SAP APO, which illustrates service provider expertise with equal weighting across DP, SNP, PPI, DS, and GATP, IDS Scheer is one of the clear leaders.