This risk assessment matrix smoothed the process for both the sales staff, who now know what kind of information they will need to get a contract approved, as well as the credit department, which can now expect to get all of the information it needs up front.
What does RAM stand for?
RAM stands for Risk Assessment Matrix
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAM
We have 365 other meanings of RAM in our Acronym Attic
- Revenu Annuel Moyen (French: Average Annual Income)
- Revenue Accounting and Management
- Reverse Annuity Mortgage
- Revista Argentina de Microbiología (Spanish: Argentina Journal of Microbiology)
- Revista del Aficionado a la Meteorologia (Spanish)
- Reynolds Alberta Museum (Canada)
- Richmond Art Museum (Richmond, IN)
- Riders Association of Maragondon (motorcycle club; Philippines)
- Right Ascension of the Meridian
- Right Attacking Midfielder (soccer)
- Risk Assessment Methodology
- Riverside Art Museum (California)
- Robbery Apprehension Module (NYPD)
- Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics (International Conference)
- Rochester Academy of Medicine (Rochester, NY)
- Rockets And Missiles
- Rockets, Artillery and Mortars
- Rolling Airframe Missile
- Root Apical Meristem
- Rothschild Asset Management (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I never imagined that it would apply in this situation, but, after the procurement department log-rolling incident, those little creeps in planning developed a risk assessment matrix for all social events.
Bankers Systems used its compliance knowledge and industry best practices to create a Risk Assessment Matrix to help financial institutions establish risk-based policies and procedures, as well as a New Account Procedures Check List that helps provide a consistent account-opening process.
A health care leader since 1975, Keane's three phased HIPAA approach will provide a Compliance Framework and Risk Assessment Matrix to assist Health Care Organizations in assessing the impact of HIPAA legislation.