In a bureaucracy-busting measure individual officers are being given discretion over filling out risk assessment forms when they are called out to deal with domestic violence incidents, despite two women being killed every week in such crimes.
What does RAF stand for?
RAF stands for Risk Assessment Form (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAF
We have 127 other meanings of RAF in our Acronym Attic
- Responsable Administratif et Financier (French: Administrative and Financial Officer)
- Reste À Faire
- Retired Address Finder (USAF)
- Rétro Auto Forum (French: Retro Car Forum)
- Réunion des Amateurs de Fox-Terriers (French dog club)
- Rien À Foutre (French: Don't Care)
- Rigas Autobusu Fabrika (former Latvian bus manufacturer)
- Right-Arm Fast (cricket; also seen as RF)
- Risk Adjustment Factor
- Risk Analysis Framework (Office of the Gene Technology Regulator; Australia)
- Road Accident Fund (South Africa)
- Rodez Aveyron Football (French soccer club)
- Roleplaying And Fanfiction
- Rote Armee Fraktion (German: Red Army Faction; German terrorist group)
- Royal Air Force (UK)
- Rural Advancement Fund
- Rwandan Armed Forces
- V-Raf-1 Murine Leukemia Viral Oncogene Homolog 1
- Randall Antiques and Fine Art (Micanopy, FL)
- Regional Aware Foreign Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
But this information was not recorded on the appropriate cell-sharing risk assessment form and Mr Cavanagh was in a cell on his own.
Alongside these structured, accredited training packages, the breadth of experience within the vocational department means that traditional construction safety courses can be created and delivered in a bespoke format for our clients' particular site or project incorporating their Risk Assessment forms or Permits to Work etc to provide delegates with specific, relevant health and safety training.
The committee adopted a risk assessment form that is a slight variation of Featherstone's form.
Accessed through the Dorset FRS website, members of the public and community partners use the PINPOINT referrals web page to fill out a short fire risk assessment form.
At an inquest in South Tyneside, it was revealed that a risk assessment form had been filled out three days before her death, stating that Mary was at increased risk of choking because of a deterioration in her ability to swallow, and she needed support for her head while e s ating and drinfking because it sometimes fell back.
Explanation of the risk assessment form to be completed by the WARM resident and its significance to the clinician, including reassurance that neither names nor identifiers are required 4.
To make school life simpler, Lord Young will recommend teachers abandon the risk assessment forms they have to fill in before they go on trips.